In the past week we have:
- Packed up our house
- Moved to Canada
- Insured and registered our car. We almost had to pay an antique tax as it's so old. We did have to get it inspected as they don't allow vehicles as old as ours unless it passes a 1000 point inspection. Had to buy new tires, fix a fan regulator (the heat is either all on or all off), and several burned out lights in various locations
- Got new drivers license. Milly just so happened to have the hugest cold sore imaginable fester the morning of pictures. She wasn't too happy to be stuck with a cold sore picture for the next 10 years
- Unloaded too many boxes into Grey beard and Dancing queens place. I think they are fretting about how long we may be over taking their place
- Got a new library card. Surprisingly good library for a two cow town
- I setup an office and started work from our new location. (IP phones are great. Plug and go.)
- Built a great snow cave behind the house. Polly thinks a bear might hibernate in it.
- Started looking at housing options and tree purchasing
Next week on my agenda is to find some friends to get either a basketball or floor hockey group going.